By accessing any area of McKittrick's Outfitters, (the "Web Site") the user acknowledges this notice, and agrees to the terms and conditions, set out below. Except where stated otherwise, the term "McKittricksOutfitters.com" used on the Web Site shall be deemed to include McKittrick's Outfitters and its respective affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns.
- Personal Information & Collection – McKittrick's Outfitters will, in the course of doing business with its customers, request and keep personal information which may include name, address, email address, gender, telephone number, opinions, evaluations, credit and related financial information (including name on credit card, credit card number and expiry date), billing records, and service requirements. When such information is requested and supplied, we will inform you of the reason we require this information and obtain your consent, either express or implied, to such usage. McKittrick's Outfitters will collect and retain only the information that is necessary for these uses.
- Use of Personal Information – McKittrick's Outfitters uses personal information primarily for the purpose of fulfilling orders for the products and services we sell and offer to our customers. Personal information may also be used to provide “after sale” services relating to product warranties and recalls. If you have a house account with McKittrick's Outfitters, personal information will be used to keep you informed of activity on your account and to communicate with you concerning other products and services that may interest you.
- Disclosure and Retention of Personal Information – McKittrick's Outfitters does not sell, lease or trade personal information to third parties. To assist us to more effectively serve our customer’s needs, we may share personal information with selected suppliers and service providers so they can keep you advised of warranty and service issues and product recalls and updates. Information will also be shared with credit card companies and financial institutions and their related service companies for the purpose of fulfilling credit card transactions. Such information will only be provided as and when necessary and may be used only for the agreed purpose subject to strict rules of confidentiality. Personal information may be disclosed as required by law, such as by Court order or other legal process. Personal information will only be kept as long as required to maintain account information, to meet government record-keeping requirements and to maintain warranty and service records.
- Accuracy of Personal Information – McKittrick's Outfitters will make every effort to ensure that the Personal Information it has on record is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If, for any reason, account information or any other Personal Information needs to be changed, deleted or up-dated, we request all customers to contact us so that our records can be properly maintained. Should a customer ever wish to verify any of their Personal Information, they should contact McKittrick's Outfitters and ask to review their information.
- Security of Personal Information – McKittrick's Outfitters realizes the importance of keeping Personal Information confidential and our employees are required to follow strict procedures to protect the confidentiality of this information. We also have systems in place to ensure that non-authorized users cannot access the Personal Information database that McKittrick's Outfitters maintains. Further, when we receive credit card information on our e-commerce websites, we protect the security of this data through industry proven encryption technology.
Trademarks & Copyrights
McKittrick's Outfitters owns and operates the McKittrick's Outfitters Web Site. McKittrick's Outfitters and related words, domain names and logos are trademarks and the property of McKittrick's Outfitters. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited herein are the property of their respective owners.
The material contained on the McKittrick's Outfitters web site, including all portions of the Web Site, content, site design, text, graphics and the selection and arrangement thereof are Copyright © McKittrick's Outfitters. All Rights Reserved.
No material from the Web Site or any web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by McKittrick's Outfitters or its licensors may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way. The user may print, in hard copy, portions of the Web Site only for the purpose of referencing the information off-line. The use of any such material for any other reason, on any other web site, or the modification, distribution or republication of this material without prior written permission from McKittrick's Outfitters is strictly prohibited.
Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
The web site and the information or materials herein are provided on an "as is, where is" basis. McKittrick's Outfitters makes no representations or warranties, either expressed or implied, of any kind with respect to the web site or its contents. McKittrick's Outfitters disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. By using or attempting to use the web site, the user expressly acknowledges that McKittrick's Outfitters makes no warranties or representations regarding the content of the web site: (i) There are no warranties or representations made regarding the content of the web site in terms of how current it is, its accuracy, or its completeness; and (ii) as a service to users of the web site, McKittrick's Outfitters may include links to other web sites over which McKittrick's Outfitters has no control. McKittrick's Outfitters provides no endorsement or representation of any kind regarding the products, services, content or appropriateness of content of such web sites, and the user hereby irrevocably waives any claim against McKittrick's Outfitters with respect to such web sites.
The user acknowledges that any content, offers, information, opinions (including without limitation, reviews) ("Content") he or she may provide to the Web Site becomes the property of McKittrick's Outfitters, including all copyright, without reservation, and user waives in favour of McKittrick's Outfitters any and all moral rights in such Content. The user acknowledges and agrees that all or any portion of the Content may be used, edited, reproduced, published, translated, sublicensed, copied and distributed and/or incorporated into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such Content, without compensation of any kind to the user.
By submitting Content to McKittrick's Outfitters, the user automatically warrants that he/she has the full right and authority to submit such Content, and that none of such Content is subject to any copyright or other proprietary right of a third party.
Any Content expressed or made available by third parties, including any other user of the Web Site, are those of the respective third parties and not of or its licensors, or any of their officers, directors, employees or agents.
The owners and operators of the Web Site reserve the right to not publish, or to remove any Content that they deem in their sole discretion, to be inappropriate for the Web Site, for any reason whatsoever.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
The Web Site (excluding linked web sites) is controlled by McKittrick's Outfitters from its offices within the Province of Ontario, Canada. The Web Site can be accessed from all provinces and territories of Canada, as well as from other countries around the world. As each of these jurisdictions has laws that may differ from those of the Province of Ontario, by accessing the Web Site, the user agrees that all matters relating to access to, or use of, the Web Site, or any other hyperlinked web site, shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario and the federal laws of Canada applicable therein. The user also agrees and hereby submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the courts of the Province of Ontario and acknowledges that the user does so voluntarily and is responsible for complying with local laws.
The Web Site and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer or a solicitation of an offer for the purchase or sale of any securities.
All photos on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Actual models may vary in colour, appearance and layout. McKittrick's Outfitters accepts no liability for any differences between website photos and equipment as manufactered.